and so as our problem has come to head gasket at present, before we go onward i must wait until payday in december.
so we will have a panga tow me to the mangroves when payday comes and we will work there, where i am safe from dragging anchor and free of rent so we can fix me for christmas.
until payday, nothing happens.
had i known this was the case i would have gone to mangroves already instead of sitting in a marina with itchy feet unable to do anything or go anywhere with a seized engine.
the head gasket problem was caused by the runaway bit this engine did in june, and now is seized as a result of all of this mayhem….